Diploma in Business Administration
This course aims to equip students with skills and knowledge in business and to provide them with solid knowledge-based foundation for further study in the area of business administration at the degree level. In this course, students will be introduced to the fundamentals of business administration, management, marketing, economics, finance & accounting, business law and business communications. Graduates from these fields are all ready and equipped for the business environment.
- Entry Requirement:
- Prossesses Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or O'Level with at least 3 credit (Grade C) in any subject ; OR
- Possesses UEC with at least 3 Principal (Grade B6) in any subject; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject ; OR
- Possesses Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in the related field; Or
- A certificate (Level 3, MQF) in the related field with at least CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysia Government.
- Specialize in Accounting & Finance
- Specialize in Business Management
- Specialize in Human Resources Management
- Specialize in Marketing Management