MSc in Human Resource Development
The Faculty of Cognitive Sciences & Human Develoment currently offers a Master of Science (MSc) degree in Human Resource Development (HRD). The MSc HRD degree is designed for professionals who seek advanced knowledge, skills & confidence in the areas of human resource development & management. Students examine various aspects related to learning & instructional design processes; theories, models, adult learning & strategies. Students are given opportunities to think critically & reflect on current issues & trends of human resource management & development for application in their workplace.
- Duration: 24 months which is equivalent to 6 semesters of study
- Awarding Body: Universiti Malaysia Sarawak, Kuching
- Intakes: February, June, September
- Entry Requirement:
- A Bachelor degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by the Senate;
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent but with CGPA less than 2.50, may be admitted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in the field; or
- Other equivalent qualifications approved by the Senate
- For international students, a minimum IELTS Score of 5.0 or its equivalent (e.g TOEFL-525; TOEFL Computer Test - 196; TOEFL Internet Test 69-70) is required.