Diploma in Security & Safety Management
This course provides an essential introduction to the key ideas, techniques and issues that are at the heart of professional security management today. The course provides unique insights and comprehensive coverage of the role, resources, and skills that are central to providing effective security management in the commercial environment and public sector.
- Entry Requirement:
- Prossesses Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or O'Level with at least 3 credit (Grade C) in any subject ; OR
- Possesses UEC with at least 3 Principal (Grade B6) in any subject; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject ; OR
- Possesses Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3 in the related field; Or
- A certificate (Level 3, MQF) in the related field with at least CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysia Government.
- Learn about the main aspects of security management: the functions, processes and resources involved apart from general business management activities.
- Learn the roles of security personnel and the skills in managing the operation of a security unit.
- Be prepared and able to reduce an organization's exposure to risk.
- Be able to manage the human resources of his/her organization.
- Be able to communicate with practitioners in the related profession.
- Be able to continue and cope with further studies to degree level in security management.