Corporate Master in Business Administration
The CMBA provides opportunity for individuals to advance their career in business management, as well as practitioners to sharpen their business management skills & knowledge. The programme has attracted a highly motivated community of students from diverse academic backgrounds & working experiences. We bring together experienced, dedicated & qualified lecturers to ensure an innovative, application-oriented & multidisciplinary program. The CMBA is outstanding because it has retained the best features of the traditional MBA combined with the contemporary features demanded by today's business managers.
CMBA is comitted to continuous quality improvement to accommodate the concurrent industrial needs & market demands. In this conjunction, apart from the existing CMBA general degree, students nowadays may opt for specialization in Information Technology Management, Art Management or Human Resources Management.
- Duration: 18 months which is equivalent to 5 semesters of study
- Awarding Body: Universiti Malaysia Sarawak, Kuching
- Intakes: February, June, September
- Entry Requirement:
- A Bachelor degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 or equivalent, as accepted by the Senate;
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent but with CGPA less than 2.50, may be admitted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in the field; or
- Other equivalent qualifications approved by the Senate
- For international students, a minimum IELTS Score of 5.0 or its equivalent (e.g TOEFL-525; TOEFL Computer Test - 196; TOEFL Internet Test 69-70) is required.
- More than 30 years of age on 1st January in the year of application; AND
- STPM / Recognised Diploma / A-Levels / Equivalent; AND
- Relevant work experience / prior experiential learning; AND
- Pass the APEL Assessment (Aptitude Test, Portfolio & Interview)