Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) - International Business (TWINTECH)
Designed to provide relevant and comprehensive business knowledge in international context, ranging from general business principles to specialized business areas, this program equips students with the theoretical and practical analytical skills. This course places emphasis on providing insight on international companies operating both overseas and locally in Malaysia. Students would be prepared with the necessary skills and knowledge to identify and analyze potential business problems and find solutions, and learn about the operations and management of international based companies.
- Diploma in Business Related fields recognised by Government of Malaysia with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Foundation programmes with a minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
- Possesses STPM with a minimum grade C (CGPA 2.0) in two subject; OR
- A Levels with a minimum Grade 2D in 2 subject; OR
- Possesses UEC with at least 5 Principals (B6) and pass (C8) in Mathematics and English; OR
- Other equivalents qualifications recognised by Government of Malaysia subject to approval of TIUCT University's decision.