Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) - Finance (TWINTECH)
Students studying Finance studies learn about money and investments, which are at the core of the business world. The syllabus of the Finance undergraduate degree program includes possible investing, capital investing, the roles of capital markets, and also the valuation of assets such as stocks, bond options, and also futures. Basically, the degree program covers all related theories and practice of finance. Graduates would be able to seek employment in stock broking, insurance, banking, public sector financial management, financial planning and also financial control as well as related fields.
Mathematics Requirements :
- Mathematics - Grade C and above for O'levels OR SPM, OR Grade B6 and Above for UEC
English Requirements :
- Minimum of a Pass in SPM, O'level and Grade C8 and above for UEC for students entering via Diploma; OR
- MUET BAND 2; OR
- IELTS BAND 5.5
- If the English Language requirement is not met, student may be required to take an additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate program based on the TIUCT University's decision.
- Diploma in Business Related fields recognised by Government of Malaysia with a minimum CGPA 2.50; OR
- Foundation programmes with a minimum CGPA 2.50; OR
- Possesses STPM with a minimum grade C+ (CGPA 2.33) in two subjects; OR
- A Levels with a minimum Grade 2D in 2 subjects; OR
- Possesses UEC with at least 5 Principals (B6); OR
- Other equivalents qualifications recognised by Government of Malaysia subject to approval of TIUCT University's decision.