Bachelor of Arts (Hons) - Business Administration
The Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Administration degree programme provides prospective students with the business skills require in today’s competitive corporate environment. This programme integrates theory-based and academic learning in the classrooms, and practical work experience through the Co-operative Placement programme in the industry.
Through lessons learnt inside and out of the classrooms, students will be introduced to a variety of contemporary business environments and issues – both local and international. Such exposure will equip students with the skills to function effectively later on in the workplace. Assessments include a combination of examinations, projects, assignments and an Independent Project component which is to be completed during the student’s final study year.
- Diploma in Business Related fields recognised by Government of Malaysia with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; OR
- Foundation programmes with a minimum CGPA 2.00; OR
- Possesses STPM with a minimum grade C (CGPA 2.0) in two subject; OR
- A Levels with a minimum Grade 2D in 2 subject; OR
- Possesses UEC with at least 5 Principals (B6) and pass (C8) in Mathematics and English; OR
- Other equivalents qualifications recognised by Government of Malaysia subject to approval of UCSI University's decision.