Bachelor of Arts (Hons) - Accounting & Finance
The Accounting and Finance degree provides globally recognized professional education for those wishing to become accounting and finance professionals. It has a strong emphasis on developing analytical skills and offers a solid grounding and professional competence in all aspects of accounting and finance required for careers in the accounting, finance, banking, investment and other relevant sectors.
Through a combination of examinations, projects and assignments and finally a research project in the final year, students are able to acquire skills that are relevant to deal with the complex and challenging business environments. Students are going to receive the best of experiential learning and current industry knowledge from our dedicated and experience academic staff. Co-operative Placements with top accounting and finance firms ensure that students gain maximum work exposure and benefits.
Mathematics Requirements :
- Mathematics - Grade C and above for O'levels OR SPM, OR Grade B6 and Above for UEC
English Requirements :
- Minimum of a Pass in SPM, O'level and Grade C8 and above for UEC for students entering via Diploma; OR
- MUET BAND 2; OR
- IELTS BAND 5.5
- If the English Language requirement is not met, student may be required to take an additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate program based on the UCSI University's decision.
- Diploma in Business Related fields recognised by Government of Malaysia with a minimum CGPA 2.50; OR
- Foundation programmes with a minimum CGPA 2.50; OR
- Possesses STPM with a minimum grade C+ (CGPA 2.33) in two subjects; OR
- A Levels with a minimum Grade 2D in 2 subjects; OR
- Possesses UEC with at least 5 Principals (B6); OR
- Other equivalents qualifications recognised by Government of Malaysia subject to approval of UCSI University's decision.